Tuesday 30 November 2010

Preparing from the 2010 Marcothon.

Foolishly (I think) I have signed up to the Marcothon. Last year a Garscube Harrier, Marco, decided to run at least 3 miles every day in November and Debbie posted a challenge on Facebook. He completed the task as did many who took up the challenge. This year the challenge went out to do a Marcothon in December. The weather has made the start of the Marcothon a bit harder than I expected and so I went out today to try the underfoot conditions. It could have been called a warm-up, but I didn't. However my basic, just over 3 mile, run was perfectly possible and so I plan to use this run whenever the weather is bad or .............
It was a bit harder than I thought. Where the snow hadn't been walked on it was over 10cm deep and that means high knees!
Looking forward to the start of the Marcothon tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment